You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Puerto Rico Sees Some Progress in Power Infrastructure Restoration
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 475 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 3, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Almost two weeks after the devastating hit by Hurricane Maria, only 5% of Puerto Rico has electricity, but any electricity at this stage is a step forward. Establishing good communication with reliable sources remains a challenge, as by some accounts, only 36% of telephone landlines were operational and roughly 90% of cell phone service was offline.
Within this article: Update on power restoration efforts in Puerto Rico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker