You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Puerto Rico Sees Some Progress in Power Infrastructure Restoration
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 475 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 3, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Almost two weeks after the devastating hit by Hurricane Maria, only 5% of Puerto Rico has electricity, but any electricity at this stage is a step forward. Establishing good communication with reliable sources remains a challenge, as by some accounts, only 36% of telephone landlines were operational and roughly 90% of cell phone service was offline.
Within this article: Update on power restoration efforts in Puerto Rico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker