You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR Plays Key Role in More than $18 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Completions Worldwide
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 709 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 11, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR) (Houston, Texas) is taking part in $14.5 billion in project starts and $3.9 billion in project completions that are planned for the fourth quarter, according to Industrial Info's project database, the bulk of which is attributed to just a handful of projects in the Oil & Gas Production, Metals & Minerals and Chemical Processing industries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving KBR that are slated to kick off or wrap up before the end of the year, including those from major companies such as BP plc (NYSE:BP), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), BHP Billiton plc (NYSE:BHP), Isolux Corsan SA, Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU), INEOS Group AG and DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker