You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wood Group Completes Takeover of Amec Foster Wheeler
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 622 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 12, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Wood Group's (LSE:WG) (Aberdeen, Scotland) £2.2 billion ($2.7 billion) takeover of rival engineering firm Amec Foster Wheeler plc (NYSE:AMFW) (AFW) (London, England) has been completed.
Within this article: Details completion of takeover, sale of Amec's U.K. upstream business, value of deals and related companies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily En...
- Economist: Amid Strong U.S. Economy, Risks of Recession Growing
- Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Will Bypass Denmark Obstacle
- Russia Loses Key Trade Rulings over EU Gas Pipeline Rules
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker