You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wood Group Completes Takeover of Amec Foster Wheeler
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 622 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 12, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Wood Group's (LSE:WG) (Aberdeen, Scotland) £2.2 billion ($2.7 billion) takeover of rival engineering firm Amec Foster Wheeler plc (NYSE:AMFW) (AFW) (London, England) has been completed.
Within this article: Details completion of takeover, sale of Amec's U.K. upstream business, value of deals and related companies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker