You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron Production Up, Capex Down as Major Projects Near Completion
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 806 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) reported that global oil and gas production was up as major projects like the Gorgon and Wheatstone liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in Australia come online and production in the Permian Basin continues ramping up.
Within this article: Details of some of Chevron's major projects, including the Big Foot oil and gas platform, with which Chevron is working with KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Partners, Cenovus: Your Daily Energy News
- Canadian LNG, Pipeline Projects Get Green Light
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- EPIC Midstream, Oil Rig Count, Intermittent Renewables: Your Daily Energy ...
- Join Industrial Info for Middle East and Africa Oil & Gas Outlook Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker