You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Sees Stellar Quarterly Results, Pushes Forward with Onshore, Offshore Drilling Globally
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 681 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Rising prices for crude oil and natural gas gave Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) (Irving, Texas) one of its best quarters in years, despite some hurricane-related slowdowns. The company is expanding its global presence in both onshore and offshore drilling, particularly in the booming Permian Basin. Industrial Info is tracking more than $106 billion in active projects involving ExxonMobil, including about $19 billion worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on ExxonMobil's quarter and some of its highest-valued projects, including offshore drilling in the U.S. and abroad.
Other companies featured: Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker