You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell PE Project in Texas Unfazed by Hurricane Harvey
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 638 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Hurricane Harvey failed to change the timeline for LyondellBasell Industries NV's (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas) Hyperzone polyethylene plant project in La Porte, Texas, which has a planned completion in late 2019, the company's top executive said on Friday. The petrochemicals and refining company reported favorable third-quarter earnings, despite a $200 million hit due to the storm's impact on its Gulf Coast facilities.
Within this article: Status of the La Porte polyethylene plant project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany's Chemical Producers to Invest $120 Million in Debottlenecking Proj...
- Nigeria's Chemical Industry Hosts More than $11 Billion in Projects, an Ind...
- Philippines's Central Luzon Jolted by 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker