You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion Energy: Cove Point LNG Project 97% Complete, Ready by End of Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 531 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 31, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) reported that the company's key projects were on schedule and on budget, including its Greensville natural gas-fired power plant in Virginia and Cove Point liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facility in Maryland. Dominion reported third-quarter 2017 net earnings of $632 million, compared with $524 million for the same period of 2016.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker