You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vistra to Acquire Dynegy, Become Top Power Industry Player in Texas with $1.4 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 624 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 31, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Following months of speculation, Vistra Energy (NYSE:VST) (Irving, Texas) announced it will acquire Dynegy Incorporated (NYSE:DYN) (Houston, Texas) in a $1.75 billion deal and become one of the largest independent power producers (IPP) in the nation. It also will become the largest IPP in Texas, as Vistra already is the parent company of TXU Energy and Luminant. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.4 billion in active projects involving Vistra or Dynegy.
Within this article: Details on the deal and some of the highest-valued projects involving the two companies, covering coal, natural gas and renewable generation.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker