You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
McDermott Sees $11.5 Billion in Projects Near or Under Construction
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 649 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 2, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas), an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company focused on offshore oil and gas projects, enjoyed a prosperous third-quarter 2017, making significant progress on numerous offshore and subsea projects, including the largest subsea project in the world. Industrial Info is tracking $11.5 billion in active projects involving McDermott, all of which are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving McDermott, including major offshore work in the Gulf of Mexico, Australia and Saudi Arabia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, UGI, Southern Company, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Ener...
- UniversalPegasus Takes Part in $13 Billion Worth of Oil & Gas Pipeline, Exp...
- Cheniere, Dominion, Ameren, Harbour Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- China Contract Gives Impetus to Cheniere, Other U.S. LNG Producers
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker