You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
McDermott Sees $11.5 Billion in Projects Near or Under Construction
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 649 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 2, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas), an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company focused on offshore oil and gas projects, enjoyed a prosperous third-quarter 2017, making significant progress on numerous offshore and subsea projects, including the largest subsea project in the world. Industrial Info is tracking $11.5 billion in active projects involving McDermott, all of which are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving McDermott, including major offshore work in the Gulf of Mexico, Australia and Saudi Arabia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Partners, U.S. Rig Count, Profits in Texas Bottleneck: Your Da...
- Joint Venture Project to Boost Plains All American's 2019 Capex
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- Cenovus, Bakken Crude Discount, Possible OPEC Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker