You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Adds 9.7 Gigawatts of Wind Power in First Three Quarters of 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 571 Words
BEIJING--November 3, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In the first three quarters of 2017, China's newly added installation capacity of on-grid wind power reached 9.7 gigawatts (GW), which was 0.3 GW less than the same period of 2016. As of the end of September 2017, China's accumulative installed capacity of on-grid wind power reached 157 GW, an increase of about 13% year over year, which was an increase of 15 percentage points lower than the same period of 2016, according to the country's National Energy Administration.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, UGI, Southern Company, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Ener...
- Cheniere, Dominion, Ameren, Harbour Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Pro-Nuclear Legislation in New Jersey Still Unsigned by Governor
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Follows Hawaii Eruption
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker