You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor's Puerto Rico Power Contract Likely to Grow as Hurricane Recovery Continues
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 403 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 3, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas) could receive up to $840 million in contract work to help restore power to hurricane-stricken Puerto Rico, but the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) cautions the money isn't in the bank yet. Puerto Rico continues on its very long road to recovery in the wake of hurricanes Maria and Irma, which knocked out virtually all power on the island in September. Within this article: Power recovery efforts in Puerto Rico
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker