You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Majority Ownership Offers Brock Group More Opportunities to Grow
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 566 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Brock Group (Houston, Texas) has more room to grow in existing and new end-markets under its new majority owner, according to the industrial specialty services provider. American Industrial Partners (AIP) (New York), an operationally oriented private equity firm that makes control investments in industrial businesses serving domestic and global markets, took on majority ownership of The Brock Group effective October 27.
Within this article: Cameron LNG Liquefaction Plant Project near Hackberry, Louisiana. Additional companies: Sempra Energy's (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker