You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Work Begins on Polish Gas-Fired Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 623 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 8, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Construction has started at a new 490-megawatt (MW) combined-cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at the coal-fired Żerań combined heat and power (CHP) plant in Warsaw, Poland.
Within this article: Details project start, investment value, delays, partners and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Apache, Enterprise, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- HDR Incorporated Involved in $18 Billion Worth of Projects, Ranging from LN...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, UGI, Southern Company, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Ener...
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Follows Hawaii Eruption
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker