You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Work Begins on Polish Gas-Fired Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 623 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 8, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Construction has started at a new 490-megawatt (MW) combined-cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at the coal-fired Żerań combined heat and power (CHP) plant in Warsaw, Poland.
Within this article: Details project start, investment value, delays, partners and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker