You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Work Begins on Polish Gas-Fired Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 623 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 8, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Construction has started at a new 490-megawatt (MW) combined-cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at the coal-fired Żerań combined heat and power (CHP) plant in Warsaw, Poland.
Within this article: Details project start, investment value, delays, partners and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker