You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Nears Completion of Diamond Pipeline, Progresses with Other Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 629 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream operator Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (Houston, Texas) reported earnings were down in the recently passed third quarter, with the company's major Diamond Pipeline project wrapping up construction and several other projects underway. Plains reported third-quarter 2017 net income of $33 million, compared with $297 million in third-quarter 2016. The company reported a $6 million negative impact from Hurricane Harvey, which hit Texas in late August.
Within this article: Details of major Plains All American projects
Other companies featured: Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), BP plc (NYSE:BP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Plains All American, EQT Midstream, AEP: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker