You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Belgium Funds Three Offshore Windfarms
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 590 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 9, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The Belgian government is to award support funding for three offshore windfarms in the North Sea with a combined generating capacity of 716 megawatts (MW).
Within this article: Details power price deal for three Belgian windfarms, timeline, partners and related projects in Europe that highlight the trend for much cheaper windfarm costs and lower price per MWh deals.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker