You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Belgium Funds Three Offshore Windfarms
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 590 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 9, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The Belgian government is to award support funding for three offshore windfarms in the North Sea with a combined generating capacity of 716 megawatts (MW).
Within this article: Details power price deal for three Belgian windfarms, timeline, partners and related projects in Europe that highlight the trend for much cheaper windfarm costs and lower price per MWh deals.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- GE's Problems Pile Up as it Exits Dow Jones, Faces Penalty Over Alstom
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region to See Nearly $2.3 Billion in Third-Quarter Power ...
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision International
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker