You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Denmark's Coal-to-Biomass Conversion Begins
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 558 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 13, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Work has started to convert Denmark's largest coal-fired power plant to biomass as the country works to ditch coal-fired power by 2025.
Within this article: Details start of coal-to-biomass conversion, scope of works, budget and planned changes in Denmark's energy mix
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker