You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Denmark's Coal-to-Biomass Conversion Begins
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 558 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 13, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Work has started to convert Denmark's largest coal-fired power plant to biomass as the country works to ditch coal-fired power by 2025.
Within this article: Details start of coal-to-biomass conversion, scope of works, budget and planned changes in Denmark's energy mix
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker