You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Denmark's Coal-to-Biomass Conversion Begins
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 558 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 13, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Work has started to convert Denmark's largest coal-fired power plant to biomass as the country works to ditch coal-fired power by 2025.
Within this article: Details start of coal-to-biomass conversion, scope of works, budget and planned changes in Denmark's energy mix
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker