You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Reports Successful Third Quarter, Rover Pipeline to Be in Service by First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 860 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE:ETP) (Dallas, Texas) reported a successful third-quarter 2017, with net income rising to $761 million in the quarter, from $138 million in third-quarter 2016. The company is making headway with several major projects, including its $4.2 billion Rover natural gas pipeline in the eastern U.S. and a natural gas processing plant in West Texas. Industrial Info is tracking $15.3 billion in active Energy Transfer Partners projects.
Within this article: Details of some of Energy Transfer's major projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Apache, EQT Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- Baker Hughes, Enbridge, Freeport LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- BP: Permian Basin Productivity Gains Begin to Flatten Out
- Venture Global Signs New Agreement with Polish Oil & Gas, an Industrial Inf...
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker