You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Andeavor Third-Quarter Profits Leap on Strong Refinery Operations
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 524 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 10, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bolstered by its Refining segment, Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV) (San Antonio, Texas) reported $551 million in earnings for third-quarter 2017, a jump from $170 million in third-quarter 2016. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.8 billion in project activity by the refining, marketing and logistics company.
Within this article: Mixed xylene unit addition at Andeavor's 120,000-BBL/d Anacortes Refinery.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- RSVP for Industrial Info's November 1 Market Outlook and Networking Event i...
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker