You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron Phillips Chemical Celebrates Startup of Texas Polyethylene Units
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 660 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP (CPChem) (The Woodlands, Texas), on Friday announced it was celebrating the commercial startup of two polyethylene units at the company's site in Old Ocean, Texas. CPChem is a joint venture of Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas). The units will produce a combined 2.2 billion pounds per year of polyethylene. Industrial Info is tracking $6.5 billion in polythene investments that are set to begin construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details of polyethylene and related ethylene projects in the U.S.
Other companies featured: Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC), Fluor Corporation (NSYE:FLR), LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker