You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
National Grid to Step Up Capital Investment in U.S.
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 677 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As political debate around the re-nationalization of energy grids mounts in the U.K., British power grid operator National Grid Plc (NYSE:NGG) (Warwick, England) is upping capital investments and growing its asset base in the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.8 billion in active National Grid projects, including $370 million that are under construction in the U.S.
$93 million Aquidneck Island Reliability Project in Portsmouth, Rhode Island $12 million 112-kV/13.2kV Sodeman Road Substation project in Middle Grove, New York
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker