You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
National Grid to Step Up Capital Investment in U.S.
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 677 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As political debate around the re-nationalization of energy grids mounts in the U.K., British power grid operator National Grid Plc (NYSE:NGG) (Warwick, England) is upping capital investments and growing its asset base in the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.8 billion in active National Grid projects, including $370 million that are under construction in the U.S.
$93 million Aquidneck Island Reliability Project in Portsmouth, Rhode Island $12 million 112-kV/13.2kV Sodeman Road Substation project in Middle Grove, New York
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker