You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Executive: Electricity Storage the 'Swiss Army Knife of Energy'
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 839 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Electricity storage projects come in all shapes and sizes, from pumped-storage hydroelectric projects as large as 1,000 megawatts (MW) to battery-storage projects of well under 1 MW, speakers told the 4th Annual Western Power Summit in late October.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Combined-Cycle, Renewables Projects Lead NextEra Energy in Planned Project ...
- Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
- Shell Outlines Energy Transition
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker