You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Executive: Electricity Storage the 'Swiss Army Knife of Energy'
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 839 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Electricity storage projects come in all shapes and sizes, from pumped-storage hydroelectric projects as large as 1,000 megawatts (MW) to battery-storage projects of well under 1 MW, speakers told the 4th Annual Western Power Summit in late October.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker