You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Executive: Electricity Storage the 'Swiss Army Knife of Energy'
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 839 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Electricity storage projects come in all shapes and sizes, from pumped-storage hydroelectric projects as large as 1,000 megawatts (MW) to battery-storage projects of well under 1 MW, speakers told the 4th Annual Western Power Summit in late October.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker