You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tellurian Signs Bechtel as EPC Contractor for Driftwood LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 604 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Future liquefied natural gas (LNG) producer Tellurian Incorporated (NASDAQ:TELL) (Houston, Texas), the company founded by former Cheniere Energy (NYSE:LNG) (Houston) Chief Executive Officer Charif Souki, has engaged Bechtel Group Incorporated (San Francisco, California) for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of the company's planned Driftwood LNG terminal, which will be constructed near Lake Charles, Louisiana. The deal is worth $15.2 billion.
Within this article: Details of the Driftwood LNG project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- TransCanada, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker