You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Agrees to Changes in World's Biggest Carbon-trading Market
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 693 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 17, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The future of the world's largest emissions-trading market has been assured following the successful conclusion of two years of negotiations between 28 European Union (EU) nations and the European Parliament.
Within this article: Details approval of changes to the ETS, current state of the system, reaction from the power sector
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NextEra, Southern Company, BP: Your Daily Energy News
- Kansas is Fertile Land for More than $2 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs
- Cheniere, Dominion, Ameren, Harbour Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Pro-Nuclear Legislation in New Jersey Still Unsigned by Governor
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker