You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Output Up 15.4% in October 2017, Nearly 10% for Year-to-Date
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 340 Words
BEIJING--November 15, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Driven by the decline of coal-fired generation and booming demand for cleaner alternatives, China's natural gas production has been growing rapidly since the beginning of 2017. In October, China's output of natural gas reached 12.41 billion cubic meters, an increase of 15.4% from October 2016, according to an announcement from China's National Bureau of Statistics on November 14; the daily average output reached 400 million cubic meters, which was 30 million higher than the daily output in September 2017.
Within this article: Details on China's natural gas and crude-oil consumption for October and the first 10 months of the year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Consultant: Lack of Permian Pipeline Capacity will Force Production Curtail...
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- ConocoPhillips, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Ethane Takes Bigger Share of U.S. Natural Gas Liquids Production
- Sweden Green Lights Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Denmark Is Final Hurdle
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker