You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Air Products Forecasts More than $1 Billion Capex for New Fiscal Year
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 481 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 15, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD) (Allentown, Pennsylvania) say they are confident the industrial gases company will continue to perform well going into the new fiscal year, with capital expenditures expected to be in the range of $1 billion to $1.2 billion, compared with $1.07 billion for the just-ended fiscal year. Industrial Info is tracking 87 active Air Products projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker