You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Air Products Forecasts More than $1 Billion Capex for New Fiscal Year
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 481 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 15, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD) (Allentown, Pennsylvania) say they are confident the industrial gases company will continue to perform well going into the new fiscal year, with capital expenditures expected to be in the range of $1 billion to $1.2 billion, compared with $1.07 billion for the just-ended fiscal year. Industrial Info is tracking 87 active Air Products projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Petchem Industry to See $11 Billion in Project Completions in Second-H...
- Low Feedstock Costs Boost North American Chemical Processors' Investment Pl...
- Chemours Maintains $475 Million-$525 Million Capex Guidance for 2018
- EPA Refinery Waivers, Tax Credit Debate Beset Biodiesel Industry
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker