You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PotashCorp-Agrium Merger on Target for Completion by End of Year
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 621 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 16, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With recent approval of the pending transaction by regulators in China, the merger between nutrient and crop services providers Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan (NYSE:POT) (PotashCorp) (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) and Agrium Incorporated (NYSE:AGU) (Calgary, Alberta) is set to close by the end of the year. Industrial Info is tracking $1.57 billion in PotashCorp and Agrium projects.
Within this article: Details of the merger and Agrium and PotashCorp projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Positive Final Investment Decision Made for Polyethylene Unit in Bayport, T...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker