You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PotashCorp-Agrium Merger on Target for Completion by End of Year
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 621 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 16, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With recent approval of the pending transaction by regulators in China, the merger between nutrient and crop services providers Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan (NYSE:POT) (PotashCorp) (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) and Agrium Incorporated (NYSE:AGU) (Calgary, Alberta) is set to close by the end of the year. Industrial Info is tracking $1.57 billion in PotashCorp and Agrium projects.
Within this article: Details of the merger and Agrium and PotashCorp projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker