You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 5% in October
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 562 Words
BEIJING--November 16, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In October, China's overall social power consumption reached 513 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh), an increase of 5% year over year, which was 2.2 percentage points lower than the previous month. From January through October 2017, China's accumulative social power consumption reached 5,201.8 billion kWh, an increase of 6.7%, which was 0.2 percentage point lower than the same period of the previous year, according to the country's National Energy Administration.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $2.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Com...
- U.S. Oil Production, Cheapening Solar Power: Your Daily Energy News
- Exelon Permanently Shuts Down Oyster Creek Nuclear Station
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker