You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 5% in October
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 562 Words
BEIJING--November 16, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In October, China's overall social power consumption reached 513 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh), an increase of 5% year over year, which was 2.2 percentage points lower than the previous month. From January through October 2017, China's accumulative social power consumption reached 5,201.8 billion kWh, an increase of 6.7%, which was 0.2 percentage point lower than the same period of the previous year, according to the country's National Energy Administration.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- GE's Problems Pile Up as it Exits Dow Jones, Faces Penalty Over Alstom
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region to See Nearly $2.3 Billion in Third-Quarter Power ...
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision International
- Drax Converting Fourth Coal-Fired Unit to Biomass
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker