You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Investment in Mining Drops 9.1% for First 10 Months of 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 502 Words
BEIJING--November 17, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--From January through October 2017, China's investment in mining totaled $112.73 billion, a drop of 9.1% from the same period in 2016, according to a recent report form China's National Bureau of Statistics. Growth in the first 10 months of 2017 was -9.2%; in particular, investments from the private sector totaled $62.63 billion, a drop of 18.8%.
Within this article: Details on China's mining industry for the first 10 months of the year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Industry is All Smiles with Strong Profits, $3.7 Billion in Four...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker