You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Investment in Mining Drops 9.1% for First 10 Months of 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 502 Words
BEIJING--November 17, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--From January through October 2017, China's investment in mining totaled $112.73 billion, a drop of 9.1% from the same period in 2016, according to a recent report form China's National Bureau of Statistics. Growth in the first 10 months of 2017 was -9.2%; in particular, investments from the private sector totaled $62.63 billion, a drop of 18.8%.
Within this article: Details on China's mining industry for the first 10 months of the year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- North American Project Spending Index Up 50% for Metals & Minerals Industry...
- U.S. Tariffs Make More Waves on Steel, Auto Fronts
- Local Frac Sand Mines Coming Online, but 'Last Mile' Challenges Continue
- Infrastructure Projects to Drive Cement Expansion in the Philippines, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker