You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Suncor Targets 10% Production Growth for 2018, Cuts Capex Forecast
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 588 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian energy giant Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU) (Calgary, Alberta) has reduced its 2018 capital-spending outlay by roughly $588 million. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $33 billion in active Suncor oil sands projects, including $9.5 billion that are under construction.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Mining Webinar in Review: Increased Project Numbers, but Decreased Values
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker