You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Steel to Ramp Up Revitalization Program in 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 557 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 21 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--United States Steel Corporation (U.S. Steel) (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) is staying focused on its $1.6 billion, multi-year flat-rolled asset revitalization program through 2020, with plans to ramp up spending in 2018.
Within this article: Status of U.S. Steel assets revitalization.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Industry is All Smiles with Strong Profits, $3.7 Billion in Four...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker