You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Steel to Ramp Up Revitalization Program in 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 557 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 21 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--United States Steel Corporation (U.S. Steel) (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) is staying focused on its $1.6 billion, multi-year flat-rolled asset revitalization program through 2020, with plans to ramp up spending in 2018.
Within this article: Status of U.S. Steel assets revitalization.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- North American Project Spending Index Up 50% for Metals & Minerals Industry...
- U.S. Tariffs Make More Waves on Steel, Auto Fronts
- Local Frac Sand Mines Coming Online, but 'Last Mile' Challenges Continue
- Infrastructure Projects to Drive Cement Expansion in the Philippines, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker