You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iberdrola Shutting Last Spanish Coal-fired Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 695 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 22, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Spanish renewable energy major Iberdrola S.A. (BMAD:IBE) (Bilbao, Spain) is seeking permission from the Spanish government to shut its last coal-fired power plants.
Within this article: Details planned closure of Spanish coal-fired plants owned by Iberdrola, timeline and costs
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker