You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iberdrola Shutting Last Spanish Coal-fired Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 695 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 22, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Spanish renewable energy major Iberdrola S.A. (BMAD:IBE) (Bilbao, Spain) is seeking permission from the Spanish government to shut its last coal-fired power plants.
Within this article: Details planned closure of Spanish coal-fired plants owned by Iberdrola, timeline and costs
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker