You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K., Canada Lead Anti-Coal Power Charge
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 664 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 24, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--An alliance of 20 European and other global countries and provinces led by the U.K. and Canada have banded together to end the use of coal-fired power before 2030.
Within this article: Details anti-coal alliance and related coal-power developments in Europe
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision International
- Drax Converting Fourth Coal-Fired Unit to Biomass
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker