You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K., Canada Lead Anti-Coal Power Charge
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 664 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 24, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--An alliance of 20 European and other global countries and provinces led by the U.K. and Canada have banded together to end the use of coal-fired power before 2030.
Within this article: Details anti-coal alliance and related coal-power developments in Europe
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker