You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Will Chemical Processors' Spending Surge in 2017 Continue into 2018?
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 706 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 27, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Project spending in the U.S. and Canadian Chemical Processing Industry (CPI) is on track to grow in 2017 by more than 40% from last year to about $20.7 billion, Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's vice president of global research for the Chemical Processing Industry, told about 500 attendees at a briefing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, last month. But with the large portion of spending that gets delayed from one year to the next, there are questions about spending for 2018 and beyond.
Within this article: Details from Hamblet's presentation on the CPI and its future, including which markets are likely to see the strongest growth and how this summer's spate of hurricanes affected the industry.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Positive Final Investment Decision Made for Polyethylene Unit in Bayport, T...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker