You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor to Expand Illinois Steel Mill
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 538 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 22, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel manufacturer Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) announced last week that it will expand its steel mill in Bourbonnais, Illinois. Industrial Info is tracking $1.2 billion in Nucor projects.
Within this article: Details of some of Nucor's major projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker