You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Work Starts on Serbia's First Major Power Project in Decades
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 561 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 28, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Serbia's first large power plant project in almost three decades has kicked off with construction underway at the Kostolac B coal-fired power project.
Within this article: Details construction start, project value, partners and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker