You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Work Starts on Serbia's First Major Power Project in Decades
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 561 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 28, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Serbia's first large power plant project in almost three decades has kicked off with construction underway at the Kostolac B coal-fired power project.
Within this article: Details construction start, project value, partners and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker