You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Work Starts on Serbia's First Major Power Project in Decades
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 561 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 28, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Serbia's first large power plant project in almost three decades has kicked off with construction underway at the Kostolac B coal-fired power project.
Within this article: Details construction start, project value, partners and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- GE's Problems Pile Up as it Exits Dow Jones, Faces Penalty Over Alstom
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region to See Nearly $2.3 Billion in Third-Quarter Power ...
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker