You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Exxon Begins Production at Canada's Hebron Offshore Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 518 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 29, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) announced yesterday that it has begun production from the Hebron offshore field, located about 200 miles offshore Newfoundland and Labrador. The project had a cost of more than $6 billion. While the platform is operated by ExxonMobil, which is also the majority owner, other partners in the project include Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California), Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU) (Calgary, Alberta), Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO) (Stavangar, Norway) and Nalcor Energy (St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador).
Within this article: Details of the Hebron development and other offshore ExxonMobil projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- GE's Problems Pile Up as it Exits Dow Jones, Faces Penalty Over Alstom
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Hess, Unfracked Permian Wells: Your Daily Energy News
- Florida's Sunny Outlook Shows $2.1 Billion in Summer Kickoffs
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic, Southeast to See More Than $1.1 Billion in Oil & Gas Pro...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker