You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Exxon Begins Production at Canada's Hebron Offshore Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 518 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 29, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) announced yesterday that it has begun production from the Hebron offshore field, located about 200 miles offshore Newfoundland and Labrador. The project had a cost of more than $6 billion. While the platform is operated by ExxonMobil, which is also the majority owner, other partners in the project include Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California), Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU) (Calgary, Alberta), Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO) (Stavangar, Norway) and Nalcor Energy (St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador).
Within this article: Details of the Hebron development and other offshore ExxonMobil projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker