You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Portugal's First Floating Offshore Windfarm Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 546 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 1, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Portugal's government has given the green light to one of the world's leading floating offshore windfarms.
Within this article: Details project scope, partners, timeline and related European projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker