You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Portugal's First Floating Offshore Windfarm Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 546 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 1, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Portugal's government has given the green light to one of the world's leading floating offshore windfarms.
Within this article: Details project scope, partners, timeline and related European projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $2.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Com...
- U.S. Oil Production, Cheapening Solar Power: Your Daily Energy News
- Exelon Permanently Shuts Down Oyster Creek Nuclear Station
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker