You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Portugal's First Floating Offshore Windfarm Gets Green Light
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 546 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 1, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Portugal's government has given the green light to one of the world's leading floating offshore windfarms.
Within this article: Details project scope, partners, timeline and related European projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Hess, EQT, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Cypress Creek Renewables, Geronimo Energy Solar Develop Projects in Illinoi...
- Feeding the Nukes: U.S. Power Industry Plans Refueling Outages for Second-H...
- Drax Converting Fourth Coal-Fired Unit to Biomass
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker