You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Commerce Department Probes Imports of China Aluminum Sheet
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 596 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 29 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Department of Commerce said Tuesday it will launch antidumping duty and countervailing duty investigations into aluminum sheet imports from China. News media reports indicated the investigations mark the first time in more than 25 years that the department has self-initiated such probes. Industrial Info is tracking 28 active U.S. aluminum sheet, plate and foil projects worth more than $2.9 billion.
Within this article: Antidumping and countervailing duty investigation of aluminum sheet imports from China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Mining Webinar in Review: Increased Project Numbers, but Decreased Values
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker