You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Commerce Department Probes Imports of China Aluminum Sheet
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 596 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 29 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Department of Commerce said Tuesday it will launch antidumping duty and countervailing duty investigations into aluminum sheet imports from China. News media reports indicated the investigations mark the first time in more than 25 years that the department has self-initiated such probes. Industrial Info is tracking 28 active U.S. aluminum sheet, plate and foil projects worth more than $2.9 billion.
Within this article: Antidumping and countervailing duty investigation of aluminum sheet imports from China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Mining Project Activity at $1.19 Trillion Worldwide, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker