You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Webinar in Review: Global Demand Growth Drives Project Activity
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1031 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In this week's webinar presented by Industrial Info on global spending trends in the Power Industry, Britt Burt, Industrial Info's vice president of global Power Industry research, discussed the spending outlook for global regions in 2018 and 2019. In terms of projects currently under construction, East Asia leads the world with $368 billion in projects, followed by Europe with $211 billion and North America with $115 billion. Global demand for power and changing fuel types continue driving project activity across the world.
Within this article: Details of some of the highlights for global regions presented in the Power Industry webinar
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker