You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enbridge Completes Strategic Plan through 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 298 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Enbridge Incorporated's (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary, Alberta) strategic plan for the next three years includes a capital program amounting to C$22 billion (US$17 billion) through 2020, the North American energy infrastructure company said this week. Industrial Info is tracking 176 Enbridge capital projects.
Within this article: Update on Enbridge strategic plan.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Phillips 66 Partners, U.S. Rig Count, Profits in Texas Bottleneck: Your Da...
- Joint Venture Project to Boost Plains All American's 2019 Capex
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker