You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enbridge Completes Strategic Plan through 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 298 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Enbridge Incorporated's (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary, Alberta) strategic plan for the next three years includes a capital program amounting to C$22 billion (US$17 billion) through 2020, the North American energy infrastructure company said this week. Industrial Info is tracking 176 Enbridge capital projects.
Within this article: Update on Enbridge strategic plan.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Apache, Enterprise, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Crude Inventories, UGI, Southern Company, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Ener...
- UniversalPegasus Takes Part in $13 Billion Worth of Oil & Gas Pipeline, Exp...
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker