You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enbridge Completes Strategic Plan through 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 298 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Enbridge Incorporated's (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary, Alberta) strategic plan for the next three years includes a capital program amounting to C$22 billion (US$17 billion) through 2020, the North American energy infrastructure company said this week. Industrial Info is tracking 176 Enbridge capital projects.
Within this article: Update on Enbridge strategic plan.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- Williams Files With FERC for Full Operation of Atlantic Sunrise Natural Gas...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker