You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor Hits Milestone on Three Natural Gas Plants in British Columbia
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 617 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas) announced it has achieved mechanical completion on three sweet gas plants for the Cutbank Ridge Partnership program in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. Fluor has been involved since the program's initial phases and provided engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, according to a company press release. Industrial Info is tracking $28.75 billion in active projects in Canada involving Fluor, including more than $10.6 billion worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on the three plants, plus other Canadian projects featuring Fluor.
Other companies featured: Encana Corporation (NYSE:ECA), Veresen Incorporated (TSX:VSN), Canadian Natural Resources Limited and Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker