You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MEG Energy Plans $510 Million Capex in 2018, Eyes 100,000 Barrels Per Day of Oil at Year's End
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 554 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 4, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--MEG Energy Corporation (TSX:MEG) (Calgary, Alberta) announced a capital budget of $510 million for 2018, which is expected to push the company's total oil production to average between 85,000 and 88,000 barrels per day (BBL/d), compared with its 2017 projection of 80,000 to 82,000 BBL/d. At the end of the 2018, production is expected to reach 95,000 to 100,000 BBL/d. Most of the budget will go to drilling new wells. Industrial Info is tracking more than $14 billion in active projects involving MEG.
Within this article: Details on MEG's plans to boost its oil production, particularly at Christina Lake in Alberta.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Consultant: Lack of Permian Pipeline Capacity will Force Production Curtail...
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- ConocoPhillips, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Ethane Takes Bigger Share of U.S. Natural Gas Liquids Production
- Sweden Green Lights Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Denmark Is Final Hurdle
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker