You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Study: Renewable Energy Costs Stay on Downward Trajectory, Nuclear Up, Coal Flat
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 743 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 4, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The annual study of levelized costs of electricity (LCOE) from Lazard Ltd. (NYSE:LAZ) (Hamilton, Bermuda) provides further confirmation of how far and how fast the Electric Power business is changing.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Halliburton, CenterPoint, McDermott: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker