You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Husky Energy Cuts 2018 Capex Guidance
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 476 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 5, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE) (Calgary, Alberta) has cut its capital expenditure guidance for 2018 by about 10% from its previous forecast, and will concentrate next year on ramping up expanded production at its Canadian thermal bitumen operations, company executives said Monday. The company expects to spend between C$2.9 billion (US$2.3 billion) and C$3.1 billion (US$2.4 billion)on capital items next year. Industrial Info is tracking US$12.2 billion in active Husky Energy projects.
Within this article: West White Rose Offshore Production Project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cheniere, Enbridge, Williams Partners, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Outlines Energy Transition
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker