You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Husky Energy Cuts 2018 Capex Guidance
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 476 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 5, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE) (Calgary, Alberta) has cut its capital expenditure guidance for 2018 by about 10% from its previous forecast, and will concentrate next year on ramping up expanded production at its Canadian thermal bitumen operations, company executives said Monday. The company expects to spend between C$2.9 billion (US$2.3 billion) and C$3.1 billion (US$2.4 billion)on capital items next year. Industrial Info is tracking US$12.2 billion in active Husky Energy projects.
Within this article: West White Rose Offshore Production Project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Venture Global LNG, Shell, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- ConocoPhillips Notches Up Major Progress on Mooses Tooth Projects in Alaska
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker