You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bulgaria Tests Plasma Burning Facility at Kozloduy Nuclear Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 603 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August XX, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A 30 million euro ($35 million) plasma melting facility at Bulgaria's Kozloduy nuclear power plant has been successfully tested.
Within this article: Details testing at plasma melting facility, related works at Kozloduy nuclear power plant
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker