You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bulgaria Tests Plasma Burning Facility at Kozloduy Nuclear Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 603 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August XX, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A 30 million euro ($35 million) plasma melting facility at Bulgaria's Kozloduy nuclear power plant has been successfully tested.
Within this article: Details testing at plasma melting facility, related works at Kozloduy nuclear power plant
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Florida Greenlights Two More Gas-Fired Power Projects
- Babcock & Wilcox's Quarterly Revenues Dip as Renewables Projects Drain
- EIA: U.S. Coal Consumption for Electricity Fell to 34-Year Low in 2017, an ...
- Pattern Energy Sees Future for Windfarm Plans, Faces Slowdown in Texas
- Heatwave Forces French Nuclear Reactors to Shut Down, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker