You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Restarts Exceed $20 Billion for First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 145 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 7, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking North American projects worth more than $20.3 billion that previously were canceled or placed on hold, but have returned to an active status and are scheduled to begin construction during the first half of 2018. Nearly 80% of these project restarts can be found in just four industries--Oil & Gas Pipelines, Chemical Processing, Power Generation and Metals & Minerals.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued project restarts set to kick off construction during the first half of 2018, including those involving major companies such as TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DWDP), Infinity Renewables LLC, Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) and BlackRock Metals Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Combined-Cycle, Renewables Projects Lead NextEra Energy in Planned Project ...
- Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
- Shell Outlines Energy Transition
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker