You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Restarts Exceed $20 Billion for First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 145 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 7, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking North American projects worth more than $20.3 billion that previously were canceled or placed on hold, but have returned to an active status and are scheduled to begin construction during the first half of 2018. Nearly 80% of these project restarts can be found in just four industries--Oil & Gas Pipelines, Chemical Processing, Power Generation and Metals & Minerals.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued project restarts set to kick off construction during the first half of 2018, including those involving major companies such as TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DWDP), Infinity Renewables LLC, Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) and BlackRock Metals Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker