You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rocky Mountains Region Plans More Than $66 Billion in 2018 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 761 Words
Attachment: Planned 2018 Project Starts in Rocky Mountains Market Region
SUGAR LAND--December 7, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Rocky Mountains market region is preparing for more than $66.4 billion in industrial project starts in 2018. While some of these projects will be delayed or cancelled, other projects will be added to the region as the year progresses. The Rocky Mountains region includes Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. The Power Industry, with $20.5 billion in planned project starts, leads in terms of the value of projects, followed by the Industrial Manufacturing Industry, with $19.3 billion in planned projects.
Within this article: Details of major 2018 project starts in the Rocky Mountains market region
Companies featured: Xcel Energy Incorporated (NYSE:XEL), SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWR), Apple Incorporated (NASDAQ:AAPL), Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker