You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Northeast Prepares for $31.5 Billion in 2018 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 711 Words
Attachment: Planned 2018 Project Starts in U.S. Northeast Market Region
SUGAR LAND--December 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Northeast market region, which includes Delaware, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, is planning to kick off more than $31.5 billion in industrial projects in 2018. While some of these projects will be pushed back to later dates, placed on hold or cancelled, other projects will be added throughout the year, keeping project activity buoyant. The Industrial Manufacturing Industry, with $9.35 billion in planned projects, leads in terms of project value, followed by the Power Industry, with $6.8 billion in projects.
Within this article: Details of some of the major projects planned to kick off in 2018 in the U.S. Northeast market region
Companies featured: United Parcel Service Incorporated (NYSE:UPS), AECOM Corporation (NYSE:ACM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- HDR Incorporated Involved in $18 Billion Worth of Projects, Ranging from LN...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- EU Steel Recovers in 2017
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker