You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Northeast Prepares for $31.5 Billion in 2018 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 711 Words
Attachment: Planned 2018 Project Starts in U.S. Northeast Market Region
SUGAR LAND--December 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Northeast market region, which includes Delaware, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, is planning to kick off more than $31.5 billion in industrial projects in 2018. While some of these projects will be pushed back to later dates, placed on hold or cancelled, other projects will be added throughout the year, keeping project activity buoyant. The Industrial Manufacturing Industry, with $9.35 billion in planned projects, leads in terms of project value, followed by the Power Industry, with $6.8 billion in projects.
Within this article: Details of some of the major projects planned to kick off in 2018 in the U.S. Northeast market region
Companies featured: United Parcel Service Incorporated (NYSE:UPS), AECOM Corporation (NYSE:ACM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Africa's Automotive Industry to See $1.22 Billion in Project Starts This Ye...
- Middle East and Africa Spending $49.5 Million in 2019 Automotive Maintenanc...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker