You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Investment Bank Delays Loan Decision for Major Gas Pipeline Project
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 578 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 19, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Investment Bank (EIB) has postponed making a decision on whether to loan 1.5 billion euro ($1.8 billion) to the controversial Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project that will bring gas to Europe from the Caspian Sea.
Within this article: Details financing hold-up for pipeline project, technical scope, budget, related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- Williams Files With FERC for Full Operation of Atlantic Sunrise Natural Gas...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker