You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Investment Bank Delays Loan Decision for Major Gas Pipeline Project
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 578 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 19, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Investment Bank (EIB) has postponed making a decision on whether to loan 1.5 billion euro ($1.8 billion) to the controversial Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project that will bring gas to Europe from the Caspian Sea.
Within this article: Details financing hold-up for pipeline project, technical scope, budget, related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker